Nativity sets of South Tyrol nativity scene» show South Tyrol nativity scene
Nativity sets of Lignoma alpine nativity scene» show Lignoma alpine nativity scene
Nativity sets of Fairy Tale nativity scene» show Fairy Tale nativity scene
Nativity sets of Lignoma oriental nativity scene» show Lignoma oriental nativity scene
Nativity sets of Harmony nativity scene» show Harmony nativity scene
Nativity sets of Alpine nativity scene (with pedestal)» show Alpine nativity scene (with pedestal)
Nativity sets of Alpine nativity scene (without pedestal)» show Alpine nativity scene (without pedestal)
Nativity sets of Artis nativity scene» show Artis nativity scene
Nativity sets of Tirolese nativity scene» show Tirolese nativity scene
Nativity sets of Farm nativity scene» show Farm nativity scene
Nativity sets of Fir Tree pine nativity scene» show Fir Tree pine nativity scene
Nativity sets of Aram nativity scene» show Aram nativity scene
Nativity sets of Fides nativity scene» show Fides nativity scene
A nativity set from Lignoma - Unique pieces from Val Gardena
We offer you a large selection of nativity sets of over 20 different nativity scenes which you can order directly here. The majority of our nativity figures, nativity stables and animals are hand carved in detail by ourselves in our workshop in the South Tyrolean Gardena Valley in Italy. We also work closely with selected wood carvers, painters and sculptors from Val Gardena. In this way we guarantee the outstanding quality of our products.
Every single carved figure of your nativity sets is therefore particularly high quality and durable, so that it will not only please you, but also many generations after you.
With a nativity set from Lignoma you choose
- highest quality standards by experienced carvers and painters;
- exclusively handmade unique pieces from Italy,
- a safe and fast delivery, so that your nativity set is guaranteed to arrive safe.
Which nativity set is right for me?
With us you can decide for yourself whether your nativity set should be classic or modern, oriental or rather in rural style. Because in our online store we offer you a wide range of different types of nativity sets, woods and colors.
Are you especially interested in the lively looking and hand painted figures? Or are you more into the simple and straight-lined nativity sets in wooden look? In order to make the right decision, we recommend that you first get an overview of our wide range of products.
Are the nativity sets made of real wood?
With us you will only receive products that meet our strict quality criteria. Every single one of our nativities is made of real wood in Italy.
We offer you nativity sets in different types of wood:
- Maple wood: traditional and very soft
- Basswood: bright and detailed
- Swiss stone pine wood: finely grained and fragrant
In addition, you can order the nativity sets in different colors. Simply use the filter function.
In which size should I order the nativity set?
You should also think about the right size of your nativity set before you actually buy it. For example, do you have a large living room that can accomodate a large nativity scene? Or do you only have limited space on the windowsill?
You can also find what helps you to decide on the right size and many other tips for choosing your nativity set in our nativity guide.
Advantages of a nativity set from Lignoma
Our sets offer you various advantages:
- Nativity sets of different sizes: Should only the Holy Family in the stable of Bethlehem be part of your nativity scene? Or also the shepherds and the Three Wise Kings? In our assortment you can choose between different set sizes. So you can choose exactly the nativity set that meets your individual needs.
- Convenient purchase:Another advantage of a set is that you can order your nativity set quickly and easily. You don't have to select each figure individually, but have a complete and harmonious nativity set at home, which you can admire with your family on Christmas Eve.
- Fast shipping We also deliver all our products professionally, safely and quickly, so that you can set up your nativity figures just a few days after ordering.
- Expandable at any time: a manger set provides the basis for the figurative representation around the birth of Jesus. Due to our large selection of figures you still have the possibility to add new nativity figures to your nativity set again and again. So it still offers collecting fun for the whole family!
Do you have any further questions?
Are you still unsure which wooden nativity set to choose? Or maybe you would prefer to put together your Nativity scene individually? Our customer service will be happy to answer all your open questions and explain more about our production. Simply contact us by phone at +39-335-1412548 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to your inquiry!